We are a church of love and compassion that understands the importance of healing the total person Mind, Body, & Spirit. The Word of God is taught here through love. Come visit us on any Sunday or Wednesday, to see what DMCC is all about!
Romans 12:5 (NKJV) so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
Church Membership Guidelines
To become a member of DMCC the following guidelines are required:
- Confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Have been baptized or is willing to be baptized
- Complete S.T.E.P. Membership Classes
At DMCC all members are encouraged to:
- Seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues
- Join a KINnection Group
- Become a committed Tither and Giver
- Work in a MOVE Ministry
The Benefits of Membership
As an active member of Deliverance Mission Christian Church, you will receive the following benefits/care:
- Practical Teaching from Pastor Monty
- Prayer covering for your needs (Staff)
- Hospital Visitation (Staff)
- Counseling Services(Staff)
- Marital Training/Ceremonies (Staff)
- Home-Going Services(Staff)
- Active Membership has its Benefits!