To help people of all races discover and heal relationships between person and God, person and neighbor and person and self at DMCC we want all believers to be:
H – Healthy physically, emotionally, mentally
E – Economically Empowered
A – Anointed Spiritually
L – Living by faith
Habakkuk 2:2 (NKJV) - Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.
A Vision that will help people of all races to discover and heal relationships between person and God, person and neighbor and person and self.
• A vision that will help people of all races and denominational backgrounds to discover and heal relationships between person and God, person and neighbor and person and self.
• A vision of at least 15,000 people who have committed themselves to Christ, been baptized, spirit filled, discovered their ministry, and are excited about sharing their faith with Christ.
• A vision of having 1500 KINnection (small) Groups in the Metro-east that will build true worshipers, fellowshipers, disciples, and friends.
• A vision 3000 marriages being healed and/or restored to God's image of marriage.
• A vision where all who are unsaved and/or unchurched will come to worship with us and feel loved and see God's love through the believers here.
• A vision where men and women will equally discover their purpose for living and their dreams.
• A vision of an affordable inpatient substance abuse center where anyone who needs to be delivered from alcohol or drugs can receive treatment.
• A vision of a missions ministry, where we will send believers to the different parts of the world to serve those who need to receive love of God.
• A vision of having a "cradle to the grave" ministry which will include a preschool, a learning academy (A Better Way Christian School), a bible college to prepare men and women for ministry, a campus that will host various seminars and training classes to enhance the believer's walk with Christ, and a retirement village for older adults.
• A vision of establishing a financial institution that will allow families to receive financial and credit counseling, and obtain competitive interest loans.
• A vision of establishing several multisite locations in our region for the purposes of placing the DNA of DMCC in the Bi-State area.
• A vision of a social service ministry that will care for the homeless, unemployed, abused, and the neglected in our region.